Formal Education, Achievements & Professional Biography
Founder and Wellness Coach
Ana began competing at a national level in figure and bikini in 2006. She won her pro card at her first show, demonstrating to the judges that her physique and stage presence were top notch. In November 2008, Ana won the INBF Worlds Best Body Championship – she was selected #1 out of 15 competitors from around the world!
Ana has always enjoyed working with people and bringing out the best in them. She has taught many of her clients the joy of exercise and staying fit & healthy through personal training services and sold out group fitness classes.
Ana has been a judge at numerous national figure, bodybuilding and bikini competitions and has been invited to speak at several figure & bodybuilding competition camps on training techniques, stage presence and training for specific body types.
Ana has been in the fitness and wellness industry for over 20 years as a figure and bikini competitor, group fitness instructor, personal trainer and an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
Ana is currently pursuing her MSc in Nutrition and Integrative Health and received her BA in Psychology from the College of the Holy Cross and her coaching certification through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition .
She also holds certifications in Les Mills Body Pump and RPM, Mad Dogg Athletics Spin, ISSA Kickboxing, as well as Aqua Gym and Group Fitness certifications through nationally recognized organizations.
Most recently, Ana became a co-author in an Amazon Best Selling Book, Voices of Inspiration.
Featured in the first chapter, Ana shares her story in Getting Yourself Back. She encourages readers to “Get themselves back” by taking their first step to a balanced life without feeling guilty of doing so.
Ana reminds the reader the importance of taking care of themselves in order to better take care of others.
Ana is a mom of two boys and knows the struggles of keeping up with a household, working full-time and staying focused on her health and wellness! She has helped many Moms struggling with weight loss, and young women with body image issues, to regain their confidence and sparkle from within.
- Amazon Best Selling Co-Author – Voices of Inspiration Book
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach – Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- Amazing Over 40™ Certified Health Coach – Dr. Diana Hoppe
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health – Maryland University of Integrative Health (ongoing)
- B.A. Psychology – College of the Holy Cross, MA
- Diploma in Personal Nutrition – Shaw Academy
- Certificate in Child Nutrition – Shaw Academy
- SPIN™ Certification – Mad Dogg Athletics
- Body Pump™and RPM™ Certifications – Les Mills
- Kickboxing – ISSA
- Personal Trainer
- Senior Population Specialist